Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all activities are conducted and managed in accordance with agreed site HSSE practices and procedures.
- Carry out feasibility studies for plant modifications with the aim to improve plant margin, process safety, reliability and product quality.
- Produce Basis of Designs for plant modifications with the aim to improve plant margin, process safety, reliability and product quality.
- Provide support to the project organization during the entire project life cycle on process design and process safety aspects.
- Develop and maintain standards and work processes for the development of Feasibility studies and Basis of Designs (BOD’s) for projects and plant changes.
- Develop and maintain contacts with contactors and service provides with the aim to support feasibility studies and project development.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master degree (or equivalent) in chemical, process, or mechanical engineering
- Preferably 5-8 years of experience in refining or equivalent
- Knowledge in key refining processes (e.g. distillation, hydrotreating, reforming, thermal cracking…)
- Understanding of process safety and process control
- Ideally knowledge of process simulation tool (Pro II, Hysys, PetroSim, etc…)
- Fluent in French (or ready to learn very rapidly) and in English
- Good problem solving capabilities
- Flexible, resilient and resourceful, with ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries
Ability to bring our corporate values alive
- Say what you do and …. do what you said!
- Build respectful collaboration and have fun
- Support & challenge each other
- Create entrepreneurial teams with a “Can do” attitude
Deadline for applying: April 12th 2017